Fear...

I'm not what I was...
Today, i'm a new "me"...
Afraid of nothing & no one...
Mainly of my love, though im not her love... :(

I'm not goin to hide myself from her,
I'm not goin to hesitate talking to her,
I'm not goin to be afraid of telling her,
     "I've got u flowers, my dear... :) "

Ofcourse i need not be afraid of anyone,
     that too a gal.
But...
     That's never applicable n this case...!

This is not the fear of physique...

This is my inner fear...
     Fear of getting thrown away...
     Fear of a denial...
     Fear of losing my love...
     Fear of losing my life...!


If something of that sort happens,
     I'll lose my life,
     my love,
     my frenz,
     my soul...!


Thus making my parents sad,
     my frenz mourn,
     my love forget
     &
     myself weep...!


Hope these dont happen...
     Let me live happy...
     With my love...
     With my frenz...
     And my parents... :)


A happy life that makes
               others jealous...! :)

Comments

Srinidhi said…
good.... hmm.. so whom do u want not to b afraid of....
vrraghy said…
no one.. :)
ujwala said…
"That too a gal..."!!?? What do u mean?
vrraghy said…
take it this way...

i've been afraid of some boys n my school days, but never of gals...

Popular posts from this blog

A Tamilian's Tribute to an Apple

Belur & Halebidu - II

Kuru kuru kangalile...