Albatross

When i get problems or when i'm bored, i used to talk to myself...
I found it a stress-buster, but sometimes, ppl around me would look at me n think i'm kinda
crazy guy or mental retarded... :)
But nowadays i talk to my self, rather then myself...
The difference may seem little, but there's a lot of things to be understood...
It may even sound conscious, intellectual & even philosophical, even if u disagree... :)

When talking to myself, i talk things to this body with a name, height, color, etc.
But when i talk to my self, i communicate with some kinda higher entity...
Well, many call it the आत्मा (Atma) or soul...
Although i've read much abt these terms, i dont know if i can define these terms, i'd jus like to call it "self" :)

This also acts like a stress-buster, and also it makes me philosopher, like i always want to be :)

Anyways, in my busy schedule, no stress buster can help me from stopping this post as i've got many other so-called "important" works... :(


P.S: I was told that the Albatross bird talks to itself sometimes :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tamilian's Tribute to an Apple

Belur & Halebidu - II

Kuru kuru kangalile...