Destined Destitute

I twitch and twirl and tumble within,
You're missed, letting me fumble, therein.
Having parted ways, for good
'ts been a not so good life, after all.

Not a night without your thought.
Neither the days, inevitably so.
Caged on my own, for reasons many,
Come back, my key, and set me afree!

Saline winds and sultry thoughts
Suck me dry and leave me wry.
Humid, hot, and haunting spots
Are all this haughty mortal's left.

Sleets of your smiles jolt me hard,
Blizzards of giggles leave me turbid,
Flakes of our moments snowball forth
And avalanche over my shaken self.

Destined to meet and destined to part?
Destined to long and suffer too?
Why ain't I destined but to forget?
It's been a not so good life, after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tamilian's Tribute to an Apple

Day 3 - 16th Dec. 2012

Day 2 - 16th Dec. 2012 - I